Friday, August 29, 2008

iRenovate

Life has been busy the last few weeks. The queen moving in, the new dog, a week vacation at my parents cottage on Lake Huron, and this weekend we are in Chicago for my cousins wedding. It is on Sunday afternoon on a rooftop deck overlooking Wrigley Field. During a Cubs game! It's great to be here in the summer and I look forward to being at the wedding and spending some time with the family. Renovations will resume at the normally slow pace after we return.

P.S. This post is from my new iPhone. It rules.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay...Chicago!!!

You're for some fabulous weather, that's for sure!

Have fun!

Jen
j.kletzel@sbcglobal.net

Momnipotent said...

Have fun in Chicago!! iPhones iRock iThink.

Harbor Hon said...

Wondered why I haven't seen anything from you guys for a while. Have fun! xxoo