Thursday, July 24, 2008

Etsy Lust

If I could, I think I'd fill the house with all things etsy. It's a great place for good cheap art, pottery, or whatever assorted knick knacks that your inner consumerist desires. While I don't have a need for their stuff, I do have a want for it. So that leaves me filled with etsy lust.

(click the pics for links to the etsy sites)















I'm sure my male friends would think me a wee bit effeminate for liking this stuff. I'm ok with this. Is it so wrong that I prefer things like etsy, Project Runway and HGTV to fantasy football, baseball and action movies? My old football and rugby teammates would laugh if they could see me now...

    + + +

My DVD set of Mad Men showed up. I watched the first couple of episodes last season, before losing track of it. This show is one of my all time fave shows up there with HBO's The Wire.



I can't wait to see the new season starting this Sunday.

3 comments:

Romulo said...

Wow, good to see I'm not alone.

http://perdidosinacondo.blogspot.com/2008/06/addicted-to-etsy.html

Anonymous said...

Damn you, now I'm browsing Etsy and DVRing Mad Men instead of working :) Aren't you quite the influencer. Btw, nice to see you back on 600block!

Why S? said...

There's nothing wrong with a man of discriminating taste.